OnBase ECM Solutions for Accounts Payable
Enhance your financial systems and streamline your Accounts Payable processes with OnBase.
For more than 25 years, Hyland has sought to understand and address the challenges our customers face, transforming thousands of organizations worldwide with expertly tailored products and solutions build for industry requirements.
When you partner with AM Data Service and Hyland, you not only get the most agile and intuitive content services platform on the market today, you get a company that is invested in helping you overcome your obstacles and meet your goals.
Increasing invoice volume, greater process complexity and ongoing pressure to do more with less – this is the new normal for accounts payable (AP) departments. You have a core financial system in place to manage your transactional data, but what about the information and documents your team has to manage outside that system? What about the manual processes and piles of paperwork putting stress on your AP team?
Transform your department with accounts payable automation from Hyland, a unique set of solutions driven by our industry-leading content services platform, OnBase. With intelligent data capture, workflow automation and seamless integration with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, you’ll improve visibility, gain control and increase efficiency across each stage of your accounts payable processes.
For most organizations, half of all invoices still arrive as paper, while the rest arrive via email and electronic data interchange (EDI). Processing invoices from multiple sources can bog your AP department down with manual data entry, stacks of paperwork, lost invoices and a lack of visibility into invoice processing. With invoice scanning software and intelligent data capture, you accelerate the invoice cycle by eliminating the manual effort that leads to miss-keyed data, human errors and duplicate work.
Capture invoices and extract data regardless of format:
Hyland technology uses optical character recognition (OCR) or intelligent data capture technology to extract, validate and export data from any invoice format and reduce the overall manual touch points throughout invoice processing.
- Import invoices in multiple formats including images, PDF, XLS, XML and EDI
- Extract invoice data such as PO number, vendor number or amount via OCR
- Store invoices alongside related documents – check images, packing slips, correspondence – in a single electronic library
Sync data with your ERP to process invoices in a fraction of the time
Invoice capture and scanning software integrates with your ERP to ensure data accuracy. The instant boost in productivity allows you to reallocate staff from manual data entry to more strategic initiatives. And, with accurate data being delivered directly to your ERP, you are better equipped to make key financial decisions.
- Match and validate information against your ERP database
- Automatically identify data errors and exceptions
- Update ERP records with extracted values and status information
Leverage the built-in intelligence of Brainware for Invoices
Using artificial intelligence, Brainware by Hyland intelligent data capture extracts critical data from invoices, including line-item detail and handwritten characters, and accurately sorts documents based on their content without templates, anchors, keywords or zones. Brainware automates PO-based invoices to achieve true touchless processing, and automates GL-coding for non-PO invoices so they instantly enter an approval workflow.
With Brainware for Invoices, you'll:
- Share data with financial management, ERP, ECM and other systems for end-to-end automation
- Access a complete audit trail plus processing metrics and key performance indicators
- Automatically append GL codes to non-PO invoices by matching the data from line items
- Apply vendor and supplier numbers to invoices from your vendor master file
Optimize contract lifecycle management by streamlining every step of the process
Maximize control over contract management. OnBase equips organizations to manage the contract lifecycle from request to approval and from expiration to renewal. With enterprise contract management software, you can automate predictable steps and drive work forward more efficiently.
An OnBase contract management solution allows you to:
- Securely capture and store contracts and supporting data and documents
- Create dynamic contracts on-demand using a built-in clause library
- Provide legal personnel with a 360-degree view of contract-related information, tasks, activities and correspondence
- Automatically route contracts for review, approval and execution — even digital signature
- Receive automatic notifications of expirations and auto-renewals
- Support compliance with a full audit trail of all interactions
OnBase provides a single, central location to store, track, collaborate and take action on all documents, data and tasks in the contract lifecycle. This gives legal departments complete visibility into the contract management process, from a history of interactions with data to a clear view of current work, upcoming obligations and expirations.
Benefits of OnBase enterprise contract management software include:
- Accelerating contract cycle times and reducing operating costs, minimizing time spent searching for information and manually routing documents
- Providing insight into contract status and staff workloads, equipping organizations to identify process improvement opportunities
- Reducing the risk of missed expirations by proactively managing contract milestones
- Minimizing delays with remote and mobile access to contracts and approval tasks
- Maximizing existing investments by linking contracts to other systems of record
OnBase contract management solutions scale to support a variety of contract types — including vendor contracts, employment agreements and NDAs — and related processes, creating a lower cost of ownership and driving value organization-wide.
And, with ShareBase by Hyland, you can easily and securely share contract versions, specifications, terms, and agreements with vendors, legal parties, and others helping speed the process along. The natural interaction between ShareBase and OnBase allows you to share relevant files automatically as part of the contract management solution, regardless of whether recipients have access to OnBase.